Pages

Friday, January 7, 2011

Worry...

Recently has been troubled with some issues. Of course, exam is one of it. 

It's so suffering when there are no mood to study. It's very frustrated! Maybe i gave myself too much of pressure...until I lost my appetite. Feel wanted to eat, but when it comes in front of me...feel likw don't wan to take it already...cause I feel like want to vomit. I hate this feeling. Whenever I've facing problem or stress...or my mood is getting down..I will lost my appetite. Some people might thought it is the chance to keep fit. But I think I'm satisfy with my current weight and there is no necessary for me to keep it more slim. But is is out of my control. Do you really know how I felt??

Why there must a problem occurred before my exam get start? It had divert my attention and to focus on my exam. I'm so afraid that the problem is happened because of me. I'm really afraid and I really meant it! It makes me can't sleep well whenever I think of this matter.

Well, the day is still going on. It's the time for me to have my first day of my exam. When I wake up in the morning, I saw the message. My fear had came once again. But I still able to reply the message. And at the same time, I received a message from one of my brother in Christ. He told me not to be worry, but have faith in God and stand firm in Him. Thus, I immediately reply the message by saying thanks, for it encourage and comfort me a lot. I prayed to God right after I've send the message. I was in the bus that time. 

When I'm on the way go to college, there are another problem occurred. there are having traffic jam! Oh no! I forgotten that this week is the first week of school and many parents are sending their child to school I think. I've count it wrong. But I cant do anything. I just hope to get to the college on time. And, I prayed to God. I know I should surrender all things into God's hand, for He will guide me no matter in small or big issue. Thus, I prayed to God many times when I'm on the way. I din't want to look at my watch, for I know if I have faith in Him, He will lead me and guide me. In Phil 4:6-7  Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your heart and your mind in Christ Jesus.

I'm really thanks to my God which had heard on my prayer and answer my prayer. I'm able to reach college on time and able to finished my paper on time. Although I'm still afraid and worry on that issue, but I believe God will give me a clear way. 

Just know my mediatation on today's quiet time is to to have faith and stand firm in God no matter in what situation. ( Col 2: 5  For though I am absent from you in body, I am present with you in spirit and delight to see how orderly you are and how firm your faith in Christ is. )

It's so suit to my situation! He is like giving me a comfort through Bible! I know I can do nothing but to surrender all to His hands. What should I need to do is to stand firm and have faith in Him!

No comments:

Post a Comment