Pages

Thursday, December 2, 2010

My Name

Wondering why is I having this name? It has to go back to my childhood time….. Let’s travel back to the past!

Although time flash by, but some of the scenes still stored in my mind. I’m still remembered in my standard six (year 2000), I and my friends have a hobby. Know what the hobby is? Is to write letter!! Haha ~ We like to write letter to our best friends during school holidays. And it’s really happy to received letter and reply! And since that time, I don’t really remember in what situation, we all (few of us) decided to give ourselves an English name. So, each time when we write the letter, we will put our ‘new’ name!!! When think back of it…its really childish…hahaha…And my ‘new’ name was…CHRISTINE~

I really don’t know why am I choose that name but at that moment, I really like it. The name was suddenly pop up into my mind when I’m thinking about what name shall use.  I thought it was a special name and it shouldn’t have much people used the same name. But I’m wrong…I begun to realize, a lot of people are using the same name as I…Yes a bit disappointed, but I would not like to change it again…so that was the story…story end~


Christine

It has a ‘Christ’ within it…so do my heart for now…Christ lives within me.

It was His plans on me. He found me and He had chosen me to become His children. Here, I would like to praise my Lord and give thanks to Him…

I give thanks to my Lord because He…
-found me and saved me
-clean all my sins
-let me become the children of God
-is my Savior and my Redeemer
-love me more than anyone’s love on me in this world
-my shelter to cry out when I’m helpless
- uphold me and strengthen me
-comfort me and walk with me
-be my guider and I’m your follower

My faith is always floating…like a boat. When the weather is good, I rely on myself. But when storm is coming, I only seek for your shelter!

I shall stand firm in you my Lord! For things within the world is not eternal but only you…can give us the eternity! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment